Please visit the diary for more events.
Harewood Downs, built in the early 1900s, features some of the finest holes in Buckinghamshire and is a challenging test of golf for both low and high handicap golfers. The beautiful course enjoys remarkable views over the tranquil Misbourne valley and rolling Chiltern Hills.
The delightful Club House offers a pleasant and convivial ambience in this wonderful location. For weddings and parties, Harewood Downs offers a setting that is hard to match and offers first class catering from our friendly and professional team.
Harewood Downs extends a warm welcome to visitors, societies or those just starting the game. With no starting times and a vigorous roll-up culture, Harewood Downs offers an easy induction to new members. Still not convinced? Visit us and see for yourself.
- Competitive golf for low and high handicaps
- Weekend and weekday roll-ups - no need to book tee times
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Men's, Ladies' and mixed competitions
- An Academy for beginners
- A vibrant Cadet section
- Excellent practice areas and professional tuition
- Well stocked Pro-Shop with friendly and knowledgeable staff
Why not come and experience Harewood Downs for yourself? We look forward to welcoming you...
If you would like to know more or arrange to see the club for yourself, please contact General Manager, Nigel Daniel who will be pleased to help you.