Golf Society Days at Harewood Downs Golf Club
Are you looking to reserve your annual golf day competition? Harewood Downs Golf Club is the ideal venue for groups of 12+ players.
Covid-19 update – at present due to social distancing restrictions golf days are currently permitted up to a maximum of 30 players.
Founded in 1907 and conveniently located in Chalfont St. Giles (near to) Amersham, Harewood Downs Golf Club is set within the Misbourne Valley and boasts remarkable views over the picturesque Chiltern Hills but only minutes from both the M25 & M40 road networks.
Following major renovation works that have seen all bunkers completely redesigned, we are now taking bookings for golf days in 2019 and beyond. The (White Tees) course is measured at 6036 yards with a mixture of 5 par 3's, 11 par 4's and 2 par 5's, however, don't let the length fool you into thinking it is a simple test.
The course boasts facilities that include USGA specification greens that are maintained to the highest standards that are sure to test the capabilities of even the best-putting strokes, clearly defined fairways that 'define the best way' of playing the hole and manicured tees that you would be happy to putt on. Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by our dedicated team and shown around the clubhouse. The bar and dining area provide an excellent choice of beverages and expertly created menus from which to choose. The spacious changing facilities, large external patio area and ample car parking ensure your overall experience will be one to remember.
If you are a first time visitor, or a group who return regularly to experience our great hospitality, now is the perfect time to reserve your 2020 event and play the 'new-course' layout in perfect condition.
Why host your golf day at harewood downs GC?
- One of the finest golf courses in Buckinghamshire.
- Excellent catering and clubhouse facilities.
- USGA specification greens.
- Complete bunker renovation project designed and managed by renowned architects Mackenzie & Ebert (Open Spring 2019).
- Golf carts & electric trolleys available.
- Dedicated starter.
- Complimentary towels
- Nearest the pin & longest drive markers.
- Stunning views of the Chiltern Hills.
- Easy Access to / from the M25, M40 and M1 road networks.
- Less than 5 minutes taxi from Chalfont & Latimer (Metropolitan & Chiltern) Station.
- Pro Shop and Practice facilities.
2020 Golf Day packages
- All packages include Tea / Coffee and Bacon Rolls on arrival
- 18 Holes plus 2 Course Lunch at £65.00pp
- 18 Holes plus a 3 Course Lunch at £70.00pp
- 27 Holes, Light Lunch and 2 Course Dinner at £80.00pp
Winter Golf Packages from 1st November 2019 to March 31st 2020)
- Please click on the link for more details of our Winter Society Packages 2020.pdf
Alternatively a tailored package based on your requirements.
If you would like an impartial opinion on the golf course, clubhouse facilities or in-house hospitality, Click Here to View our TOP100 golf courses listing. Following your day we would appreciate your feedback.
To discuss your Golf Day arrangements, please contact Dean or Matt on 01494 762 184, complete the enquiry form or email; email@example.com.