Visitor and Golf Societies are always welcomed at Harewood Downs Golf Club. Our immaculately presented golf course and excellent hospitality ensure the many memories you will make on the day of your visit will last a lifetime.
The culture of our golf club is that of a 'roll-up' nature, this means we do not reserve tee times (other than for Team Matches and Golf Days of 12+ players). We advise all visitors to call the office or pro-shop in advance to discuss the 'best-time' to arrive.
To ensure the overall enjoyment of all our members, guest and visitors, we require non-members to adhere to the clubs' Dress Code policy. It retains all the traditions and conventions of the game whilst taking into account current fashions. Guests and visitors are asked to maintain the highest standards of behaviour both 'on and off' the course and to 'treat each other' in a courteous and respectful manner. Details of the club dress code and Health and Safety policy can be found by clicking the link on the right hand side.
Contact the office or Pro-Shop on 01494 762 184.
If you would like an impartial opinion on the golf course, clubhouse facilities or in-house hospitality, Click Here to see what TOP100 golf courses have to say about us.
Have you ever considered becoming a member?
Is it about time you discovered the beneifits of becoming a member?
- Unlimited golf at one of Buckinghamshires best golf courses.
- Gain an official CONGU Handicap.
- Ability to enter club competitions and play in our interclub team matches.
- Make new friends in a sociable club with a vibrant 'roll-up' culture.
- Join in 'the fun' of our members only (including your family and friends) functions and events.
- An Academy for golf beginners.
- A dynamic golf Cadet section for our youngsters.
- Excellent practice areas and PGA Professional Golf Tuition to improve your golf.
- A fully stocked professional shop.